The Delaware Manufacturing Association (DMA) is one of the five affiliates of the Delaware State Chamber of Commerce.
The mission of the DMA is to:
- Enhance the competitiveness of Delaware manufacturers
- Serve as manufacturing’s advocate at the state and local government level
- Advise the State Chamber on topics that specifically impact manufacturers such as government regulation, trade and tax policy
- Sponsor networking events focused on the needs of manufacturers and assist manufacturers to be more competitive in the global economy
The Delaware Manufacturing Extension Partnership (DEMEP) is a partnership created among the U.S. Department of Commerce, Delaware Technical and Community College, the State Economic Development Office and the Delaware State Chamber of Commerce to serve the competitive needs of smaller manufacturers in Delaware.
- The Delaware Manufacturing Extension Partnership keeps Delaware manufacturers competitive by providing professional hands-on assistance and expert consultation.
- One of DEMEP’s core services involves helping small to medium sized manufacturers to identify, transfer and implement best practices and technology in order to operate more efficiently and effectively.
- DEMEP offers world-class training programs in lean manufacturing and develops specialized programs as needed.
Call (302) 283-3131 or visit DEMEP’s web site at www.demep.org for more information.
AstraZeneca Pharmaceuticals LP, Retired
GM Assembly Plant, Retired
PPG Industries, Inc.
James A. Wolfe
Chrysler, DSCC, Retired