The Delaware Young Professionals Network encourages ambitious young professionals in Delaware to get involved in the State Chamber and further their professional growth. The DYPN, for professionals between the ages of 21 and 40, aims to develop Delaware’s young workforce through business networking and personal growth opportunities. The group holds bi-monthly networking events that range from happy hours, golf outings, community volunteer opportunities to guest speakers.
As an active young professional with the DYPN, you will have opportunities to:
- Claim affiliation with the Delaware State Chamber, one of the most influential organizations in the state.
- Interact with more than 1,300 young professionals from across the state.
- Improve your networking skills and expand your professional circle to advance your career.
- Develop leadership skills.
- *Gain committee experience.
- Add volunteer experience to your resume.
* There is no membership fee for the DYPN, anyone can attend a DYPN function. Membership is through the Delaware State Chamber of Commerce.
For more information, contact Kelly Wetzel. Connect with us on Facebook and LinkedIn!
March 30, 2017
Become a GREAT Nonprofit Board Member
May 19, 2017
5th Annual DYPN Golf Outing
Executive Planning Committee